How To Make Fall Eclairs!
Learn how to color Fall Eclairs with Jyoti @thepurplecupcake_ ! Jyoti is a top instructor with How To Cake It and offers monthly live classes! Learn from the absolute BEST in this industry on eclairs and many other gourmet pastries! You can grab her exact recipes by taking her classes!
Achieve vibrant and intense colors with any donut icings using our Master Elite Collection! Don't forget to add DIAMONDUST edible glitter or Sterling Pearl luster dusts to make those donuts / eclairs shine!
For a full tutorial on Master Elites, please visit our BLOG (click here)!
Follow THE PURPLE CUPCAKE for ongoing education & classes!
Here's a delicious Glaze Recipe from Ed Frys, Owner of The Sugar Art!
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
Tips from Jyoti using Master Elites in butter-based icing!
- Butter is an activating ingredient for Master Elites, as it has tons of moisture!
- Master Elites will intensify, so let your icing sit a shade or two lighter than what you're going for!
- If you ever want to lighten a tone as Master Elites can be very pigmented, try adding a small amount of White Master Elite to the icing!
- Store your glaze / icing in a container at room temperature to allow it to develop completely overnight!