How to Airbrush Sterling Pearls (& Elites):
1. Use very little powder, at most 1/32nd of a tsp. You can find an exact measuring tool here - The Color Ring.
2. Hydrate the powder in 6-10 drops of Everclear, mixing the color crystals and allowing them to dissolve. You can also use Vodka or an extract. The consistency needs to be very THIN.
3. Stir the dust with a paintbrush, ensuring you have a translucent consistency.
4. Then airbrush your confection, understanding it could take 2-3 coats for the overall look you're wanting to achieve.
5. After the initial 3-5 minutes, your surface is dry!
6. Shop Sterling Pearls Here!
NOTE: You cannot purchase Everclear online, you must go to your nearest alcohol / spirits store to purchase! Vodka will work just as well as Everclear and we do not have a specific brand we recommend.